Content

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Touchdown in Washington!

Just a quick update - after a flight that offered sweeping views of LA, the Grand Canyon, and finally the National Mall, I've made it to Washington, D.C.! The heat and humidity hit might have me like a freight train as I exited the airport, but so far I'm soldiering on.


I'm staying here with Ranjani, who attended middle high school in Lake Forest with me. She's already been more than an awesome host, and I can't thank her enough for letting me stay in her sweet apartment right next to Arlington for the next 5 nights!


We're both excited for my first East Coast/Washington D.C. experience, and we have a metric ton of sightseeing and exploring to do in the upcoming days. Bis dann!


Ranjani was just as excited to see and use my camera as to see me

Upcoming Posts

New York
New York (Round 2)
Central California
Northern California
New York (Round 3)
Boston
Australia
Mammoth Lakes
Scandinavia
Iceland
Vancouver
Costa Rica
Banff