Content

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Willkommen in Deutschland!

Just one more quick update before I start blogging retroactively - the 75 fellows for CBYX's 31st year have made it to Germany! The last several days have been a whirlwind as we've gotten to know each other, meet some Congressmen, meet Germany's Ambassador to the U.S., and pack and fly off to Frankfurt.

Right now we're continuing our orientation in Budenheim. And tomorrow, if it's off to Cologne for me to begin language school!

I promise I'll get to my photos of Washington, D.C. sometime soon, so check back.

Only in Europe - we found an old tower with a fantastic view just a short walk away from our orientation seminars. Below is Meinz and the Rhine River


Upcoming Posts

New York
New York (Round 2)
Central California
Northern California
New York (Round 3)
Boston
Australia
Mammoth Lakes
Scandinavia
Iceland
Vancouver
Costa Rica
Banff